Friday, October 22, 2010

Ebay..............



All I've been doing all day is ebay it seems. I've been in a listing frenzy. I have a few things I need to come up with money for.

I saw an ad in the paper today for a full time floral designer at a local flower shop. I wonder if I could do it. It said the requirements were creative and outgoing - I'm both of those! I think I'm going to apply. Like I said, I'm tired of my job.

Tomorrow morning we have a football game, over an hour away. YUCK. It's 2nd to last game so I should not complain. I just am not looking forward to getting the kids all up and around first thing on a Saturday morning.

I'm going to hit the hay. First I need to show the pics I've been wanting to show you. The first one is a wreath I made from Dollar Store items. I had the grapevine wreath, but I glued faux leaves with my hot glue gun. The bow was made from a roll of ribbon from the Dollar Tree too. I think it's cute, it's on my front door.


The second, a super easy dessert I made the other day. I didn't post the after pics though....I went to bed earlier than everyone b/c I was exhausted and noone turned off the crockpot! I didn't wake up until almost morning and there was my beautiful dessert, burned to the crock! Anyway, it's easy. Peel, core, & slice 6-8 apples, toss in crockpot with a little cinn/sugar mix. Evenly pour box of yellow cake mix over the top (I only had white that day). Melt 1 stick of butter and pour over cake mix. Cook on low about 3 hours, or until apples are tender and top is browned nicely on edges. I cooked mine on high for 2 hours, had a little, then it burned up! :) Oh, don't forget to spray the inside of the crock or butter it. It helps with clean up.





Goodnight -

No comments:

Post a Comment