Monday, October 11, 2010

Monthly Menu

I've decided to start cooking hot and homemade meals for my family every night. I don't always do this, I used to just make stuff that was quick and easy...but for over 3 weeks now, I've been cooking, and they love it! Not to mention, I have saved a lot of money on groceries. I actually have always enjoyed cooking but I don't enjoy the mess involved, because I'm the one who gets stuck cleaning it. Most of my recipes come from myself, mommyskitchen.net, Southern Plate, or Pioneer Woman. Items in red mean I've already made them this month. The (*) means I'm planning on making those this week.

Here's my menu for October.
Monterey Chicken
Upside down Supreme Pizza
Fried Porkchops
Beef Stew
Pizza Bread
Baked Spaghetti
Ham, Baked potatoes, glazed apples
Spaghetti & meatballs, salad & toast
Fried Chicken Strips
Ground beef stroganoff
Slow cooker chicken & rice
Pintos & ham w/ cornbread
Easy Peasy chicken legs*
Beef Tips
Friendship Casserole
Salisbury Steak
Pulled BBQ pork sandwiches
Baked Ribs
Quesadillas
Ham & scalloped potato bake
Chicken & dumplings
Hashbrown casserole*
Swiss steak
Potato Soup
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Biscuits & gravy night
Italian Beef sandwiches*
Chili
Lasagna
Goulash
Chicken & Rice casserole
Desserts
Butterscotch cake
Pumpkin bread with struesel topping
Blueberry donuts
Canned biscuits donuts
buckeye brownies
pumpkin carob cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment