Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Break

It's fall break for the kiddos & I. We slept in!!! I woke up with a headache though, I guess because I woke at my normal time then went back to bed for a few hours? I don't know. It's gone now though.

Today, I've been cleaning up & they have been watching movies. Karate Kid & Marmaduke. I love Marmaduke!!!! I need to watch the whole movie.

I'm working on ebay & getting some things ready for the shop. I have a sale going on this week in my store 50% off everything. I really hope to get rid of it all. I have a cute little Christmas tree I want to put in there and sell some ornies. I really want to make some stuff to sell but I never have time or space! I'm working on changing that.

It's chilly here! The leaves are blowing all over the place, it's definitely full swing FALL. I love the brisk air & the pretty colors, but I dread what's coming. I don't like winter. I hate being so cold, cleaning off the car, running the furnace, not being able to open windows, all of it. :( I'm sad about it. But, I have a cute idea for two old windows I have, I'll share those if I ever do it.

In celebration of the cool weather, I'm making chicken & dumplings for the second time this month. YUMMMMY, I love it!

Time to read up on some other bloggers, and I'll probably post again later today. I have some pictures to share too.

No comments:

Post a Comment