Monday, July 12, 2010

Manic Monday

Here is my manic Monday pictures for a recap of my day.

Tried out a little water pad park about 12 miles away, had lots of fun. Friends met us there.









The boys played some video games to wind down after their park fun.



Buster, our cockapoo....looks like a dust mop. He's a sweetie.


Heading north to meet up with my sister for pedicures....stopped for mcdonald's sweet tea.


Kristy, my sister, and I were taking crappy pics of each other waiting for our toes to dry.


Stopped at the super nice Martins for some goodies....


And then my scenic route home past the campus of University of Notre Dame.





AT&T building on the way, just for props. Love my iPhone!


No crafts today. Happy Marvin Monday... I will blog about that later.

Lora

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, your day looks like it was so much more fun than mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! So glad to have you join in. I really love when people show what their life looks like, aka places in their area. What a great Manic Monday! Hope to see you again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great manic monday. It's so much fun to see things through the eyes of others. I really like the picture you took while your toes were drying.

    And now I want a pedi. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos, this made me want a mani-pedi.

    ReplyDelete