Thursday, July 26, 2012

Humidity

I'm hot and it's so humid. Today is not as bad as yesterday, but I would be eccstatic to have some fall-ish kind of weather right now. I've been having hot flashes and reel like I can't breathe in non-A/C areas. My husband has woke up two nights in a row (mornings, rather) around 4:30am, sick to his stomach and throwing up. Poor guy....I told him better him than me! ;). Thursday's are my difficult days because I work 2-7 and usually take kids along. We are having a carry in today for one of our co-workers who is moving to Texas. I need to go get some shipping done and coerce one of the teens to do dishes. Feeling a little nauseous myself.

Well it's about 11:30 and so far I've washed two loads of laundry, shipped about 7 ebay packages, washed the dishes, and have been rearranging my office.  I'm trying to purge through some stuff to minimize clutter.  Eventually we'll be decluttering each and every room of the house.  I keep debating if I should just cancel a bunch of my ebay auctions and take stuff up town to the consignment shop. 

I should get off the computer so I can work on my very long to-do list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment