Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Eating healthier

Trying to get healthier. I hope not to bore anyone to death but for now, I'm going to be journaling my progress towards better health. Today I did so-so. For breakfast I had a Vi shake w/ almond milk, ff/sf butterscotch pudding mix, 1 TBSP of peanut butter, and almond milk. I had 2 bottles of water and then for lunch I had a 6" veggie sub from subway, a water w/ neuro in it, then around 5 I ate the other 6" of the veggie sub. I had another bottle of water then I wasn't planning on eating anymore, but after a long & hot baseball game I ate 2 grilled burgers with pepper jack cheese (no bun or anything) and a minute maid frozen lemonade. I'm drinking more water. Looks like I need to eat some fruit. Today was not the best I can do. I did take my vitamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment