Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Organizing

I'd love some feedback...while I get going. I need some organization to this blog. I've seen lots of cute ideas from other bloggers - different idea posts for different days of the week, etc.

I know for sure I want one day to just show pics of what it had in store. I am thinking either Mondays, a photo recap of the weekend, or Fridays, on my thrifting adventures. I thought maybe a '2' for day. Tuesday, Thursday. I want to share my favorite bloggers, quotes, and stuff during one post (at least). Store front news - whats for sale on ebay....or maybe that should just be a separate blog so that I don't but those of you who don't want to be bugged. :) Crafts, inspiration, blah, blah, blah. I'm rambling.

Here's the bottom line, I'm a mom of 5 boys - that has a story. I want to be a successful SAHM w/ a fun side-job. I'm looking for any hints and tips you have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment