Sunday, June 27, 2010

To do, to do, to do.

I have so many things I want and need to do, I had better get going on them. I am a queen of procrastination, and I swear I have undiagnosed ADD because my thoughts are constantly running and I forget what I'm doing or what I intended on doing. I ramble a lot. I lose focus fast because I'm easily sidetracked. I interrupt. I don't mean to be rude, but I tend to say things when I think of them, because I'll forget if I have to wait! Isn't that horrible?

Crafty things I want to do:
pedestal cake trays
souvenier handbags
pin-on buttons for holidays
gothic dolls
upcycled crafting: bows, beads, & more
paint on glass
birdhouses

I love to paint!

pre-made scrapbook pages
painters cap crafts
decopauge something
learn to sew--- I think I have a fab designer living inside me, I just dont know how to put it into works....I'm gonna do it.
felted wool soap
freezer paper stencils

I know there is more that I am forgetting.

Crafts to do with the kids:
I have 5 children, and I have a good friend with 5 children that are exactly the same ages as mine. I have invited her over for a once a week craft day with all the kids.

Hot Rocks
icecube painting
play with picnik and make a favorite picture
decorate a photoframe for said picture
garden rocks
fingerprint keychains
painted washer crafts

That's enough for now. I should be doing a list of things that need done around the house....I have such a strong desire for crafting. But then I get frustrated with the mess it entails....

No comments:

Post a Comment